Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Finals Playlist

So between computer problems, study time, and all the other craziness that is college before finals, I've found some need of uplifting music. I have this playlist on my ipod called: "Positive Thinking Songs" ... it made me smile :P

here's what's on it:

Headlines -- Drake
Skeptics and True Believers -- The Academy Is
Believe -- Yellowcard
The Bright Side -- We Shot the Moon
Grazed Knees -- Snow Patrol
Tu me Salvaste -- Mana
My Chick Bad -- Ludacris feat. Nicki Minaj
Bottoms Up -- Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj
Amarillo -- We Shot the Moon
Pieces -- Sum 41
You're Making It Come Alive -- My Favorite Highway
Life is Beautiful -- Vega4
You Make My Dreams -- Melee
Wish -- Paper Route
What More Do You Want -- Plain White T's
So Much Love -- The Rocket Summer
On the Bright Side -- Never Shout Never!
So Fine -- Sean Paul
I'm On One -- Drake

God is great, life is good, people are crazy!
The Church is True!
262 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment