Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy BIRTHDAY Bekstrandskiez! :D

So this is muh girl Rebekah Seastrand/Bekstrand/Bekstrandskiez
And TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY!
Let me tell you a little story about why this gril is AMAZING! :D
We met Freshman year in the Penthouse of Penrose Hall... (which is sadly now destined for demolish-ment), and we became pretty tight. She even stared in one of my early rap videos :P
Clearly, Bekstrand is AWESOME! :P

But seriously, I've been blessed to know this girl for about 3 years now, and since then we've had great times. Talks in heritage kitchens 'til 4 in the morning, phone convos from opposite sides of the country, spicy sushi (http://featherah.blogspot.com/2010/08/welcome-to-hellfire.html), crazy awesome concerts (Journey/Foreigner and Styx/REO Speedwagon)(See above), talks on random golf-cart benches in SLC, hikes with cougars, hikes up the Y, this girl has been just such a great example of what a friend should be!





I am so happy to call this girl my best friend, and I am so glad that it's her birthday today. She is SO AWESOME, we've been through ups and downs, and we made it together. Bekstrand is such a great example of love, patience, and Christ. Being around her makes me want to be a better person, and basically I'm just kinda really freak glad she was born! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment