Sunday, February 21, 2016

Asian Fish Taco



So basically I've been a little AWOL on the social media recently. Winter is a crazy time, and I got a new job, among other things, buuuuut after some great conversation with an old friend I've decided to resurrect this little blog, and share some of my food ideas!!

Tonight we had an old friend over for dinner, and I was racking my brain about what to make!! So I knew we had some corn tortillas and veggies, soooo I figured tacos would be delicious!!! And, I'm half Asian, so we decided tuna fish tacos would be the best!



Sooooo, the recipe today is for the yummy green sauce that we came up with. As most of you know, I don't really like to cook with recipes, but I'll do my best to get down what I threw together.


Ingredients:
(Part 1)
1/4 C     Chopped Onions
2 Tbsp   Minced Garlic
1 Tbsp   Olive Oil
3 Tbsp   Soy Sauce (or liquid aminos)
3 Tbsp   White Vinegar

(Part 2)
2 Tbsp   Soy Sauce (or liquid aminos)
2 Tbsp   White Vinegar
1.5 C     Spinach
1 tsp      Ginger (ground or fresh)

1) Sautee all ingredients from part one.
2) Place part 2 ingredients into a blender of some sort (we have a Ninja bullet), and then add the entirety of the sauteed ingredients from part one.
3) Blend for about 90 seconds and you have a deliciously tangy and salty sauce!







No comments:

Post a Comment