Saturday, September 3, 2011

t-shirts and love

So I slept in... again this morning. And decided that I should make a t-shirt, because I love those tees with awesome sayings on them and they're like 20 bones a piece, so making them on some white tees makes so much more sense right?? sooooo I've had some songs stuck in my head: Moment For Life--> Nicki Minaj
                Remember the Name --> Fort Minor
               If I Was You --> Far East Movement
               Too Much Time On My Hands --> Styx (WHO I GET TO SEE IN CONCERT IN A COUPLE WEEKS!!!!!!!)

So I'm makin 2 shirts this weekend and the one I'm doin today says: 10% LUCK, 20% SKILL, 15% concentrated power of WILL, 5% PLEASURE, 50% PAIN on the front. and on the back its gonna have my name at the top and underneath say 100% Reason to remember the name

I'm excited, pictures will come soon.

so yeah, that and some homework and some chill time with my kray kray roomie Laura are on the schedule for today, I"m so so so so soooo excited for fast and testimony meeting tomorrow! :D and also I need to keep a journal for my New Testament class, so I figured it'd be a cool idea to keep it on here and share my experiences with that class because I just KNOW its gonna rock the WORLD!!!... well at least mine.

God is great, life is good and people are crazy!

The Church is true!
<3 Heather

oh man! P.S. I finally got around to writing my girl Kara who is currently serving a mission in Tacoma WA, and it was sooo stinkin AWESOME!!!! My whole desire to serve was just revamped like BIGTIIME!!! (and theres only 331 days until I CAN START MY PAPERS!) you can make fun of me for starting the countdown so early, but for reals I'm so so so so soooo excited!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment