Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The greatest thing I've ever learned...

So I just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day!


I know that Valentine's day is pretty much just a commercialized holiday that plays on the emotions of the romantics in the world... but it is truly wonderful to have an excuse to celebrate love :D I wanted to share these 2 Japanese symbols about love:
Jizen --> Charity
Charity = the pure love of Christ; completely unconditional, and completely beautiful.


 
Amae --> Accepting Charity/Belonging-ness

Amae = Our ability to be able to accept and feel that love... for me personally it means to take it into my heart, believe it, and let it change me to be the best I can.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and to be loved in return."

:)

God is great, life is good, people are crazy!
196 days <3

No comments:

Post a Comment