Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What up Mudder??

Okay, So I got up at 5 this morning, b/c my computer is wack right now, and while I'm scanning some of my notes into PDFs for 2 of the tests I have this week, I've been doing a bit more research on the Tough Mudder Event that good 'ol Mary Math introduced me to yesterday! For real, this event is so stinking legit... and it supports the Wounded Warrior Project to help vets that have been wounded physically and mentally from war.

This is totally something I want to be a part of and, they ask the participants to raise money for the project. So other than the obvious upsides of having an excuse to roll around in mud with some friends and get through a kick-a obstacle course, I think that this is a great service opportunity to support as well.

So yeah, it'll be legit.

God is great, life is good, people are crazy.
189 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment