Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Animal Print Pants Outta Control!!

So, it's Pi DAY! and I also wore zebra pants today, and spring is coming! There is so much to be thankful for!

Classes are winding down, and the tidal wave of midterms is finally subsiding, but I still feel so behind in school! (probably because I am, but it's all good, b/c things are gonna work out, and when I get my mind goin' towards something, ima get that janx DID!)

But I just wanted to say happy PI DAY, and recommend that everyone wear zebra pants, it's fantastic, also, I don't recommend that anyone do drugs, like I tell my class: Stay sober!


Okay, that's all, except there's only 7 MONTHS til' the TOUGH MUDDER!
and like 5.5 til' them mission papers can get it! :D

God is great, life is good, people are crazy!
<3 <3 <3 167

1 comment: