Thursday, June 14, 2012

And Spring Ends!


And I"M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH FINALS!!! ^^(that's the happy face I have on right now!)

I feel like I've lived a pretty classy college kid life this condensed finals week, and the BEST things happened today.
- I woke up at like 5 in the morning to my roomie taking my laptop off of my stomach and tucking me in after I fell asleep studying
- When i actually got up to study homegirl next door was BLASTING an interesting mix of uncensored rap, heartbreaking country, and some of the top 40 hits of the 90s
- I was anxious so I broke in my new running shoes
- Lost my flash drive.
- Found it!
- Rode my bike to the testing center
- Secured some respectable grades that will hopefully improve my less-than-stellar GPA.


and tonight I celebrate with Tucanos (my first time!), grading, and preparation for a 3rd attempt to get my behind up to Chicago and out of UT. :P

God is great, life is good, and people are CRAZY!
And I love it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment