Saturday, July 7, 2012

The 9:11 from Houston

So this is the 2nd time I'm taking the 9:11 flight from Houston to Salt Lake to completel a LONG day of traveling. :)

Anyone who knows me decently well knows that I love airports, and traveling and visiting others, I'm super lucky to be able to fly standby with United and basically fly free (if open seats are available) and I've been blessed to have been able to travel to every single one of the states in the U.S. as well as many countries arounds the world.

I just wanted to take some time to reflect on the blessings that I've had when it comes to getting from A to B. Or kindof all through the alphabet I guess, I've been on 6 (almost 7) flights in the past three weeks, I've been almost coast to coast in the U.S., traveled to some beautiful Carribean islands, and have had countless hours in the car driving around. I am really grateful I have the time, means, friends, and family to give me reason to and help me out w/ traveling.
:)

God is great, life is good, and people are crazy! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment