Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chillin' in apt 18

"So do you all have blogs?" -Elise
"Well, the reason I got mine was..." - Heather
"BECAUSE SHE WAS A GOOD PERSON!" -Pono
"Well, actually yes, I went to the Philippians, and then decided the church was true, and then decided 'hey I should get a blog!'" - Heather

Okay, so I've decided that I'm gonna be posting on this more, because so many awesome things happen in my life, and what better place to document than on the good 'ol world web right? And besides, happy things should be shared right!?! 

Yes.

Extra fun stuff:
"GUYS! I wanna make a fort out of our dishes!"
"also, i feel weird drinking out of a vase..."
-Becks


Also, I love this apartment, I came up here to start destroying my film paper due on Friday, and I'm getting that and oh so much more :P

<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING POST EVER. I THINK WHENEVER I COME BACK HERE I WILL BURST OUT LAUGHING. THAT IS A SIGN THAT I LOVE YOUR BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, yep that's def a sign she loves your blog. cuz she just about dies everytime she visits mine :P

    ReplyDelete