Thursday, October 27, 2011

Impress yourself today!

Wise words from my cough drop.

So today was SOOO impressive!
I got up ON TIME at 6:24. (if you know me, you know I have a weird aversion to setting timers to even 10s or 5s... yes, I know 5s aren't even lol) but yes. I got up on time!
And then my day went a little like this:

8-11am --> 2 classes (Adolescent Development and Social Psych)
11-130pm --> studying scriptures, reading for new testament, official declaration of ENGLISH MINOR!!!!, and more studying yay, oh yeah, and some research time :D
130-4pm--> 2 more classes (Memoir and DBT)
4-5pm --> test review!
5-630pm --> new testament class!
630-6:48pm --> walked homesiez and called my momma!

and now I'm doing homework/research/blahblahblah until 8pm when I get to figure out my prospective TA job for the winter! and then go to a haunted house at 8:30 with some cool cats :D

God is great! Life is good. People are crazyyy!
The Church is Trueee!

Also, I recalculated, I can turn my mission papers in 120 days before my availability date (which is Wednesday January 2nd 2013) and I am OFFICIALLY 311 days from turning those sukahsss innnnnn!!!


1 comment: