Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lah lah lah

So last week I was sick, and this picture basically describes my life. I was carrying around a bottle of dayquil, and drinking from it every 4 hours, remedying my dry throat inbetween swigs with some uplifting Halls. My favorite onee of today: Put a little strut in it! Oh yeah its awesomee. Anyway, yeah halls, dayquil, and juice. Vitamin C boosts from OJ and Naked! Aw good timesss.

Anyway, yes on top of illness there was a nail that embeded its way into Bennet's tire! So I got to wander around sunflower market while they fixed it for free! (Isn't Bennet so cute?) Yeah the guys at this place were so nice, they refilled the air twice and fixed my tire all in the space of 3 days and all for free!

I just want to add that getting the air done for you is so much better than waxting laundry quarters at the gas station air pump!

God is great, life is good and people are crazy!
The Church is true!
Count your blessings. :)

<3



1 comment:

  1. HEATHER LAGROSA! I love you so stinkin much! Miss you tons! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete