Friday, May 6, 2011

FIRST MONTH OF SCHOOL FIRST MONTH OF SCHOOL!

... soooo, spring and summer semesters here at BYU are way faaaaaast. One class is like a week of school, and  yesterday my writing teacher (who happens to be way awesome... especially since I wasn't expecting much out of the class) said to us: "Congratulations guys! You've made it through a month of school!"

But yeah, these bast two weeks have totally felt like a month! Between working well over 60 hours, reading, starting up my 6 credit hours, reading some more, going to meetings about volunteering at my favorite hospital, celebrating birthdays, even more reading, and writing ENTIRE PAPERRR there has been barely enough time for craziness! But, yeah :P

Anywaysssss nostalgia time before I'm back to homeworkin it up!!!

Bakery Ballers! :D
Our last game! :D

The bakery!!! (minus a few ballers that didn't make the game :P)

Ladies from the Villa [[former BYU 43rd ward]]

Rebekah Seastrand and Rebecca Johnson
(the two Becks on the team :P)

I figured it'd be only proper to end with our Jimmer yells...
I'm just gonna have to say we are pretty awesome, it was a great season, and all these girls were absolutely wonderful! :D

2 comments: