Friday, May 6, 2011

Well, yah see... I'm Heather Lagrosa

Good 'ol Mary Beth Matheson and I recorded a new rap and decided to preform LIVE in front of our ward. Everybody is calling me gangster, and well, you know I can't turn down a chance to make a fool of myself :P But it was soo fun and my back up dancers/roomies/besties made it all the better. Gotta love my girls, and give em a quick shout out. Carolyn (a.k.a. sistah Brown) was the favorite of my Gender of Psych class (I left class early the night we had this FHE, so my teacher had me show it the following week :P), Lindsey is rockin it like the most gangstah lady on the BYU track team, Codi rocked the shirt no one else had the lady balls to wear, Math's always doin her thang, Loren's the cutest 'lil G I know, and Kara, my girl! rocked the g-hat and gave me the cornrows that just made everyone's week on campus :P
      

CORNROWS!!!! (And such as) Kara Leigh Kitchens=AWESOMMEEEE
they stayed for a week and then I got the BEST surprise EVER (sweet, sick nasty awesome Polynesian hair!)

 Elise's hairs are all straight and mine look like hers! ;)
The Lady that made it allll happen!!!!

Yes, we have biiiiiiig hair!

Tanee doesn't love pictures, so we both made our sad faces :P  aaand my main man Jimi and I are both rockin the afro thang! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment