Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lead Kindly Light

Okay, so, if you had to guess my favorite kind of music... what would it be?
Most people said RAP! and then hip hop, and then rock or metal, but yeah, I loved that rap was most people's first guess :P

The real answer, is HYMNS! ...even though I don't listen to them all day long, hymns even beats out my current love Ke$ha! :P

As I've not had a lot of time bored in sacrament meeting as a little kid, I'm trying to learn the hymns more, and memorize a few of my favourites because they really are sooo fantastic! So I'm singing them with muh girl Ashley at the bakery around 5 in the morning, and we are getting pretty good! ...and by we I mean I am learning, and by pretty good I mean the song learning not the quality of singing lolz. I'll have to admit, the background noise of fans (used to cool stuff when it comes out of the GIANT ovens), and mixers, and clanging pans, and the bagel machine, and the dough machine and all the other craziness there... my singing sounds decently not deaf-making!

Anyway, thought I'd share that. This week we've been working on "Lead Kindly Light" and "I Stand All Amazed" and we struggled through all seven verses of "How Firm a Foundation" Anywayssss its amazing, and I love it and such as!

The church is true through and through <3
And Hymns rock the world!

God is Great, Life is Good and People are Crazay!
<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. gurl! you da best. hymns are sooo great! i got the first 3 verses of How Firm A Foundation cause I sing it all day. [just ask Becs!] but i should learn the rest of them. YOU'RE SOOO GREAT!

    ReplyDelete