Saturday, November 26, 2011

Days 21-26!

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

There is no picture here for the simple reason that I don't have enough memories, and I feel like I wouldn't be me without the few memories I do have, soooo, I can forget something without losing part of me right? Besides, it'd probably just be an embarrassing picture up here anyways, so there's no need to continue those times :P


Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.

I LOVE BASKETBALL! ... and while I'm good at coordinating teams and getting stuff together, I'm kinda, well, horredous at actually playing basketball. But I love it. Love hurts sometimes right?

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
TREASURE ISLAND
'nuff said.


Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.

When I wake up in the morning I feel a little above average height. Then I look in the mirror and I'm really short. I wish I was a little taller. But what can you do right?


Day 25 - A picture of your day.

I got to spend my day with my broskiii, we drove down to BOCA! And it took just about FOREVER to make it down there in his sweeeettt ride! :P

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Asking what truth is is like asking about reality. It's special and individual... only I can experience it for myself, only you can experience it for yourself. There can be universal truths, there are universal truths, but they aren't experienced in the same way by everyone. Seeking truth and understanding that my individual experience of it is just as valid as anyone else's is something that means a lot to me. :D


God is great, life is good, people are crazy! :D
The Church is true! 281 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment