Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Picture of Yourself & 15 facts


  1. My name is Heather Ann, the name was supposed to be my mom's until my grandpa changed it at the last moment
  2. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
  3. There are only 306 days until I can turn in my mission papers
  4.  I'm half Filipino and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
  5. I have many passions in my life.
  6. Writing is most definitely one of them
  7. I'm currently studying Psychology (major), English (minor) and Family Life (minor) at Brigham Young University
  8. I love people, and aspire to get a PhD one day so I can have the 'street cred' to build a good rep as a therapist/counselor
  9. I feel as if I'm 23 years old, and I don't think that will ever change.
  10. I break social norms on the daily, and basic rules of decorum don't always apply to me. (I still don't understand this)
  11. I radiate heat and light. Like the sun! Which happened to be my Halloween costume!
  12. I always wear a bracelet that says "I am a child of God" (also it glows in the dark and is AWESOME!)
  13. My favorite color is purple.
  14. My second favorite color is sparkles.
  15. I own exactly 53 bandannas and approximately 20 pairs of sunglasses
  16. (BONUS FACT!) I should be studying right now.

God is great, life is good, people are crazy!!!!
The Church is true!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fact: I LOVE YOU! I love your enthusiasm to serve a mission, it warms my soul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Faith! You're so great! :D I love you too girl!!

    ReplyDelete