Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Birthday!

So I'm finally out of the teenage years, it's like high school graduation, I love it! I feel like I'm 23, I've felt about 23 for the past six moths, and I think I'm going to feel about 23 for the rest of my life. I've been thinking lately about how much I've grown out of my adolescence since I've come to college, and I feel liberated today from all of the stigmas that come with angst-y teenage years. I'm feeling good, I've learned a lot, and I'm excited to know that it's only going to get better from here... not to mention more difficult, crazy and stressful, but it's really just going to be awesome... it IS awesome :P


Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.


This is my dad (...well step-dad, since I was 3.5 years old [so basically my whole life]) He is kind of awesome, and has taught me many wonderful things. Sarcasm is one of those things he taught me. And irony (notice the BYU polo yes?) (and this picture was taken in Vegas) (where there may or may not have been some gambling done in that polo) hehehe. Anyway, my dad is awesome, and he's taught me a lot and I have to give him lots of credit for getting me to where I am today. I love you pops! :D








God is great, life is good, people are crazy!
The Church is true!
280 days! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment