Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ketchupp

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

Introducing: Morgan Leigh Johnson, my roommate, soul mate, fellow lover of fun... you get the point. :D Basically, we do crazy things, like kray kray... SO kray in fact that I'm not even allowed to post them online... but I can tell you, this picture was taken in the we hours of the morning, and I probably peed on the side of the road... :D


Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.


I think childbirth is disgusting. I love kids. I love babies. I'm pretty sure I'll find some enjoyment in being pregnant (mainly b/c I think I'm gonna be the cutest pregnant lady ever... buuutttt....) I hate childbirth. It is gross, it sounds gross, I feel gross when I think about it.

EW.


Day 12 - A picture of something you love.


Hashbrowns + KETCHUP + Hotsauce = LOVEEE
BEST
COMFORT FOOD

EVER!
Sadly, it's horrible for you though...
so it goes.



Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.


I have way too many favorite bands/artist etc. But my all time favorite go to song will ALWAYS be "You're Making It Come Alive" by My Favorite Highway. It is simply life. In a song. It's beautiful, lovely and amazing. 'Nuff said.


Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

Basically, I wouldn't have a life without this wonderful lady. This is my momma (I don't think I ever used "mommy" but whateves). I've always been her problem child (starting with labor pains on her birthday, all the way to suggesting I leave to go on a mission for 18 months!) Basically, I love her, and my job as her baby girl (to incessantly drive her crazy) has been pretty easy to do these past 20 years.
Now don't get me wrong, she drives me crazy too! With all the worrying and whatnot, but hey, she's my mom, it works for her. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment