Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Me and Jacy :)




This is my good friend Jaclyn, and she is definately someone I've been closest to for the longest. I met this chick when I was 13, and a cute little freshman in high school! I don't know why but for some reason she took a liking to me and, well, we've been tight ever since! She's saved my life in a couple of ways, and I've almost single handedly given her seperation anxiety. (If we aren't seperated, she gets anxious :P... oh that never gets old!) Good 'ol Jacy, a shining light in my life. This girl is a big part of the reason I want to serve a mission! Namely, because she introduced me to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but also because she invited me to attend with her! Not to mention she answered like all of my questions and sat with me during a bunch of missionary lessons. She taught me about Christ through being an awesome example of Him, and that's probably why she's stayed friends with me for so long. Haha, but naw for real, this girl rocks my life :)


God is great, life is good, and people are crazy!!
The Church is true!!
(305 more days!!)

1 comment: