Monday, November 7, 2011

"Heather, don't drink that!"

According to MST it is currently November 8th, which means (1) it's day 8, (2) my roomie's birthday is TOMORROW and (3) I should definitely be sleeping right now.

But I just got done scrubbing the kitchen floor with my bear hands and about 12 clorox wipes. Soo, I'm takin a little break before finishing my last bit of homeworksiez.

Day 8 = a picture that makes you laugh.

This little beauty came from one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to. STYX!!! And, this dude was basically blacked out before REO Speedwagon finished their set. My girl Bekstrand and I though had a good 'ol time jammin' out with the old folks... and this drunk dude. Thank goodness he was with his parents though, so they could drive him home safely. lol

One of the best quotes of the night though was from Bekstrand when this dude and his friend were climbing over the back of our seats. The other guy handed me his beer so he wouldn't spill it as he climbed over and she told me "Heather, don't drink that!"
.... this might just be funny b/w me and Bekstrand, but, I mean, I drove to the concert, I don't drink, and we were having too much fun laughing with everyone around us at how wasted these guys were. ohhh, good times, gooooood times.
Also, another reason why this picture makes me laugh is because we spent the night at Bekstrand's parent's house because the traffic was HORRIBLE on the way back to Provo, and I realized Saturday morning when I woke up on Bekstrand's floor that I'd been wearing the same clothes for like 36 hours, and I was covered in glitter... not unlike Ke$ha... just sayin'. :D



God is great, life is (sooooo) good, and people are (way to) crazy!
The Church is True!!!
299 days :D <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment